Welcome to my blog!

It's Fun, It's Felt, It's Fat Free!

Welcome to my blog! My name is Holly and as you can see...I LOVE felt food! It is so much fun to make. I originally started making felt food for my grand-daughter to play with and then got a little carried away. I personally hand stitch each piece with love! I sell the items shown below and I am always making new creations. You can e-mail me at: feltfood@roadrunner.com with any requests or questions!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Cheese Burger and Fries

Cheese Burger and Fries $20

4 comments:

  1. Your creations are absolutely adorable, I'm super impressed!
    God's blessings,
    Sarah :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah! You are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are great! Love the hamburger and fries, Holly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Holly- thanks for the email. I love your food! I made a hamburger kit, and my son has worn it out. I have a ton of felt I have been meaning to make some more- you have darling stuff here- thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete