Welcome to my blog!

It's Fun, It's Felt, It's Fat Free!

Welcome to my blog! My name is Holly and as you can see...I LOVE felt food! It is so much fun to make. I originally started making felt food for my grand-daughter to play with and then got a little carried away. I personally hand stitch each piece with love! I sell the items shown below and I am always making new creations. You can e-mail me at: feltfood@roadrunner.com with any requests or questions!

Monday, March 1, 2010


This is the cute little kitchen set that my oldest daughter played with and now of course it is for my grand-daughters! It's about 25 years old. It's had years of use that's for sure and I'm so glad I saved it! I just love it!

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I'm hoping to make my son a kitchen soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I love what you're doing with felt food! And I 'get it'. I'm grandmother to the sweetest nearly-3 y.o. boy in the entire world. (Well, he does have his moments ;) He has changed my life in so many wonderful ways. I could really do a blog all about him, but for now, I'll stay with my painting!

    ReplyDelete